An FST Member is:
- Any person who has requested and been granted a membership
- Any person who is an FST lifetime member
- Any person who has received honorary membership in the past year.
Family Service Toronto (FST) is a membership organization that has served Toronto’s communities for almost 100 years. Membership in FST is open to all individuals who believe in and support the work of our agency.
All members are voting members. The term of membership will be one year and there will be no membership fee.
We invite you to become a member of Family Service Toronto and join a team that is committed to improving the lives of thousands of Torontonians who are going through difficult life situations. Together we can open the doors for positive life changes and help create healthier, more prosperous, inclusive communities and families in Toronto.
We will keep you informed about how we make a difference in the lives of our fellow citizens by sending you a link to our Annual Report and invitations to FST events if you choose to receive them. You will also have the opportunity to plan for the future of FST and vote at our Annual General Meetings.
Your membership will support vital community programs – Changing Lives, Family Violence, Community Action, Options and Social Reform – but most importantly, you’ll derive satisfaction from knowing that you’re doing something towards helping thousands of people find effective solutions at a turning point in their lives.
There are three ways you can join FST today:
- Online membership form
- Download our membership application form, print it out and fill in your information. Mail your application to: Anne Dragone, Family Service Toronto, 202 – 128A Sterling Rd., M6R 2B7, or, fax your application at: 416.595.0242
- Phone Anne Dragone at 416.595.9230 ext. 236 and she will take your membership details over the phone.
Thank you for your interest and support!