Family Service Toronto follows a comprehensive set of policies and procedures based on the vision, mission and values that guide our people and our work. They ensure we are compliant with all relevant legislation and support our mandate to deliver quality programs and services to our clients and the communities we serve.
These include the following:
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
- Discriminatory Requests for Service
- Client Rights and Responsibilities Policy
FST values and respects the privacy and confidentiality of all clients. If you have any questions about the policy or practices of FST, you can contact FST’s Privacy Officer, Lisa Manuel, at [email protected] or by calling 416 595 4049.
- Equity and Inclusion Policy
- Service User and Community Member Complaints
- Travel and Expenses Policy
- Purchasing and Procurement Policy