The rooms are available only during weekdays for a full or half day, or by the hour. The state-of-the-art rooms are equipped with WiFi, projection/screens and ceiling audio speakers. Rental includes use of a fully equipped kitchen.
For more information or for booking please contact Silvia Volpentesta, FST Administrative Co-ordinator, at (416) 595-9230 ext. 246 or by email – email@example.com.
Meeting Room Rental Policy
Using our space
- Users of meeting room facilities are responsible for clean-up. This includes washing all dishes and wiping all the tables. Failure to leave room(s) in a clean and undamaged condition will result in a cleaning fee of $50.
- FST has a range of equipment that you can choose to include in your booking, such as flipcharts, markers and projectors. If equipment is broken during your booking, you will be charged the replacement value of each item.
- Users agree to pay for any damages caused to FST, its equipment and its property as a result of the meeting or event.
- Please refrain from posting signage (directing your guests upstairs, etc.)
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Please do not place drinks on meeting room floors! FST reserves the right to charge for damage caused by spills.
- The maximum occupancy as set out by the Fire Department must not be exceeded.
- No storage space is provided and FST is not responsible for equipment or personal articles of the participants.
- FST staff must have access at all times.
- The building must be vacated by the stated time.
- FST is not responsible for items left unattended, nor is FST responsible for unsecured rooms and common areas.
- Bikes are not permitted inside our building.
Payment must be received in advance of the date(s) booked. There will be no refund unless written cancellation notice is received 7 working days prior to the date(s) booked. For all other cancellations, an administration fee of $30.00 will be levied. Make cheque payable to Family Service Toronto and mail to the address below.
No reserved parking. There is parking in the area both at 355 Church St. and Sterling Rd.
Bike parking is available on Church St. and surrounding streets.
By renting space at 355 Church you agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Family Service Toronto from any and all liability, costs or other claims resulting from any and all claims originating as a result of the Organization’s use of the premises, equipment, or any and all other facilities provided by Family Service Toronto for the Organization.